Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 74

Thread: Yankee fans...

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    story?

    i question journalistic integrity nowadays, so i dont believe anything i read.

    bonds on roids is a story.

    all we know for sure is that the cream and the clear, and bonds claimed it was accidential, why not believe him?
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #52
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you ever heard one story of Griffey on roids? Just one?</div></div>

    have you heard one story of Ethan Stewart getting arrested? Just one?

    Ok, thats settled.

  3. #53
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    I sent you a pm back on that one. I thought we were all just giving each other a hard time, guess I was wrong.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #54
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    Unlike some people I choice not discuss minors personal lifes in a public forum. As for Bonds you keep supporting him and I'll keep hating him.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    Everything is fine but Im not sure what Cedric Mitchell has to do with baseball or Barry Bonds. Why did you insinuate that I was making up rumors? If you look at that thread, it simply said, I had heard that Mitchell wasnt going to be able to play. Never did I say, oh that Mitchell kid aint playing this year, blah blah blah. Evidentally there was a rumor going around that said he wasnt playing but how you can pin that on me, Im not really sure.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    How was I discussing Cedric Mitchell's life?

    I mean one could say, so and so isnt playing for Burton and it could be because of an injury or anything. This is a football board so I would assume that player personnel is an important part of the game wouldnt you say?

  7. #57
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    I like Barry Bonds..that being said, I got to see the Reds play when Sabo was a rookie, and outside of Len Dykstra, I've never seen a player with that much grit. He was exciting to watch just because of his determination and effort.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    hes not an adult mega, i really dont think any names of high schoolers who have made bad decisions should be on here.


    but he is playing as far as i know
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #59
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    See, I try to keep it in pm and you bring back out in the open. This aint some big city people know whats going on. It's a difference of opinion, I was actually just giving you a hard time. Didn't realize it would turn into this. For future reference I need to note that when discussing Arizona, Miami, Bears, or The Giants with Mega he can tell you to kill your self, but not make any type of joke at all towards him. Noted, lets move on.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  10. #60
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    of course hes not an adult, but I never said anything in that discussion about any kid doing drugs, getting arrested, etc.

    I coached a girl that was 2nd in the regions in tennis and she didnt even play her senior year. So if I said I heard she wasnt playing tennis her senior year, would I be criticized for that?

    I mean that thread was about how the district would pan out and CM is an important player so if he wasnt/isnt playing, it would probably have an effect on the season.

    If we cant talk about the status of 1 player playing or not playing, we really cant mention any other names for any other reason on here either.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •